This business is located in Darwin. If you’re looking to move to Darwin, this could be a great business opportunity for you.
Proudly servicing the Darwin community for 23 years, Darwin Auto Mobile Care operates from two workshops on the premises with more than 50% of revenue from regular servicing for repeat clientele grossing $1,000,000 plus per annum and returning $200,000 per annum.
Darwin Auto Mobile Care is one of Darwin’s leading automotive shops; an independent automotive repairs considered a highly reputable dealer offering personal, premium services. The business specialises in all mechanical and auto electrical repairs and is an industry leader in advanced modern vehicle technology, conducting everything from key programming to fuel injections.
Along with stocking a full range of the best brands Darwin Auto Mobile Care possess a team of highly skilled mechanical technicians capable of addressing all customer's auto needs taking pride in ensuring a client's vehicle is running at optimum performance.
The key features of the business are:
● Clientele are largely local customers who become regulars
● More than 50% of revenue comes from regular servicing for repeat clientele
● Positioned as a dealer alternative for log book servicing - customers appreciate having a choice
● After two decades in business, developed systems and procedures are in place to sustain business operation and ensure quality control
● The team of staff are highly qualified and experienced automotive technicians, capable of continuing the business while owners are on holiday
● The mobile road side assistance service has operated for 23 years, and has been a great value add for customers unable to come into the workshop
● The business has continued to thrive throughout the last two years - Darwin is bustling with new residents and visitors
● The online presence over the years has grown significantly with excellent Google reviews and search rankings
● Located just outside the CBD, the workshop is perfectly situated for city worker and residents
● Being focussed primarily on modern vehicle servicing and repairs there is room for growth dependant on the new owner’s skillset
● With two workshops on the premises, there is a lot of room to adapt to the new owners
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $397,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Broker: Paul Richards
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.