Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• This restaurant and bar has the most sophisticated back laneway bar concept.
• This is a new restaurant – completely renovated and reimagined. The front restaurant is eclectic serving a variety of delicious International street foods. The back bar is gorgeous, sexy and intimate.
• This is a uncomplicated but adventurous cooking that is waiting for a new operator to take this global.
• This is a quality food offering – with quality produce. There are Vegan Options with products sourced from a nationally recognised manufacturer.
• Strong Brand and Packaging
• Intelligently fitted out kitchen and service counter with plenty of storage and cool room space.
• Currently Trading: 6 nights a week – plus Saturday and Sunday lunch. Closed Monday.
• There is an experienced team – front and service staff – in place. This does not require expensive cooking staff to operate.
• Current owner does not work in the business – it is currently operated under management only.
• Potential to cater to internal and external events.
Asking Price: $150,000 plus Stock at Valuation.
For more information contact: Michael Fischer
Till 31st May 2023 with 2 x 5 year options – possibly till 31st May 2033
$190,000 (AUD) per annum
turn right from Sydney Road into Belgrave Street. Located less than 2 blocks from The Manly Ferry Terminal – this 2 street fronted Restaurant and Bar operation – is strategically located in front of the massive Whistler Street Public Car Park
. Industrial style is splashed with vibrant pops of colour from some of the country’s most well-known street artists, resulting in a contemporary aesthetic that’s both relaxing and chic. Relax in one of the comfy plush booths and enjoy a cocktail as you wait on your meals.
This is a template for many similar styles of this restaurant concept.
Manly is an eating and drinking destination. This has a strategic advantage because of its great location and easy parking.
The owner of this business – has created a template from which a future innovative dining experience could grow into a multi venture eating experience. The first PEANUT BUTTER JELLY was opened in Manly 3 years ago.
Operating one business is difficult enough for a young family – and with 2 it has become increasingly difficult. Now is the time to concentrate on what is important in life – and that is working on the family and not in the restaurant business.
6 days and Friday and Saturday lunch. Closed Monday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business