Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
MBE is a global company with over 2500 locations internationally and 38 centres throughout Australia. They offer businesses and home offices a large selection of professional business services which have been conveniently consolidated at the one location.
MBE and you!
Every day, MBE lends a helping hand to Australia's 2.3 million businesses.
• Design, printing and copying
• Large format printing and banners
• Private mail boxes and mail forwarding
• Virtual office services
• 24-hour private mail box access
• Packing and shipping
• Overnight courier and freight
• National and international courier and freight
The MBE franchise takes full advantage of the latest technologies, connecting individuals and businesses like never before. This has been a major contributing factor to Australia shifting to a service-based economy.
An MBE franchise is ideally positioned to capitalise on both these trends with a business model that combines state-of-the-art technology and services provided to Australia’s ever-expanding business and home offices.
The MBE franchise network has had fantastic growth across the region, with the top ten centres averaging 31% growth year-on-year.
• Established globally for 30+ years
• Part of a global franchise group
• Accredited finance program available
• Multi award-winning international franchise
• Clean, professional working environment
• Non-food franchise - no waste, no mess, no perishables
• Five days per week, professional business hours
• No experience required
• Full training provided plus ongoing support
• Preferred supplier program
• Strategic site selection process
Franchise Opportunities Available Nationally
We can offer you currently available sites or find you a location within your preferred area. The MBE business model suits high volume retail-orientated business locations in Australia’s largest shopping centres through to a corporate account-orientated business in an industrial estate.
Who Are We Looking For?
• We provide franchisees with the ability to adapt their centres’ services to best utilise their existing skills
• Dedicated and disciplined business operators
• Motivated, passionate and prepared to go the extra mile for clients
• Basic computer skills
• Approximate equity of $150K required
Everything You Need To Realise Your Potential
Franchising has become an ever-present feature of the global economic landscape. In Australia, Franchising represents a dynamic small business sector contributing some 14% of the national GDP of Australia. It comprises of enterprising entrepreneurs as franchisors and franchisees employing a massive 600,000 Australian’s. Simply put, franchising works.
An MBE franchise offers you the opportunity to accomplish your own potential in an industry that is idyllic for franchising. MBE has proven and professional expertise in all aspects of franchising, so it gives franchisees extra added support. This means you don’t have to go through the pitfalls that most new businesses have to deal with.
As an MBE franchisee, your customer base is limitless. Nearly all businesses, schools, organisations, government departments, teams and a growing number of independent consumers use our services and buy our products.
As an MBE centre franchise owner, you will be able to offer these services in your area and more:
• Document production - copy, printing, binding, lamination
• Courier services - overnight, domestic and international
• Mail room - private mail box, forwarding, packing, shipping
• Marketing services - direct mail programs, newsletters, flyers, brochures
• Virtual office - mailing address, phone answering, fax to email services
• Account services - electronic invoicing and statements, Easypay acct, Quickpay acct
Our successful business model merges these services into a single full-service business centre. We offer an identifiable brand and an intelligent approach to marketing and sales. Our model makes it easier and more cost-effective for your customers to execute all of their business services needs.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.
Wollongong is a coastal city in Australia, south of Sydney along the Grand Pacific Drive. This thriving city has a population of over 295,000 making it the third-largest in NSW. Run a successful MBE franchise business in this area - enquire today.
Monday - Friday
No experience is needed! No matter your background, you do not need franchise development, graphics, or product experience to succeed with MBE. Eight-week initial training program consisting of:
• Training in our Sydney head office
• In-store work experience
• Post opening training via face to face, phone and internet support
• 24/7 access to training via the MBE Academy online portal
Business and Operational Support
Our marketing and business development support includes:
• Quarterly Marketing Action Plan
• Comprehensive marketing campaigns
• Turnkey design build
• Opening launch program
• FastStart program - initial six month mentoring
On-going guidance provided by MBE includes:
• Comprehensive online training program
• Regular training webinars
• Store visits
• On-call technical support
• National conferences
Full Marketing Support and Materials
MBE Head Office provides continual marketing support to all our franchisees. Each quarter we target specific products or services and develop a marketing strategy which is released to the system for a co-ordinated distribution. Simply put, we take the guesswork out of marketing your business, so you can concentrate on what you do best, serving your faithful clients.
Each quarterly Market Action Plan has been designed for your implementation. No graphic design skills are necessary, all you need to do is to simply follow the instructions provided, and we even include a calendar, so you won’t miss a deadline. Our plans have been market researched and usually include printed leaflets, posters and banners, plus electronic medium such as MailChimp templates and Facebook art.
In addition, we create and provide other specific material throughout the year such as in-centre brochures and booklets, special events, competitions, direct mailouts, calendars and more. With the support of our global head office in Italy, we are committed to continued communication and marketing development to stay up to date with technological and industry trends and changes. You remain in touch and connected to the Australian MBE family via a quarterly newsletter and by attending our hugely successful annual conference.
MBE Australia are winners of the prestigious global Marketing Excellence Award 2015 and 2017, defeating thirty-one other countries. This accolade forms part of the MBE Worldwide Excellence Awards Program.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business