Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Longstanding Butcher Shop On The Sunshine Coast For Sale

Maroochydore, Queensland, Australia
Asking Price:
$575,000 (AUD)
Sales Revenue:
$2,800,000 (AUD)
Cash Flow:
Available on request

Business for sale on the Sunshine Coast – Brett Barton of Verified Businesses has pleasure in presenting this butcher shop business for sale.

Thankfully you don’t need to be the famous Turkish butcher Nusret to run this long standing and large butcher shop. A background in marketing and customer relations should see you make the most out of this opportunity, the experienced staff and managers will look after the ordering and ensure the shop counter displays are looking as wonderful as they do on any given day.

Iconic as this shop is and with the trading history beginning way back in 1985 there is still room for improvement. There is ample scope to increase the wholesale side of the business with only 25% of total trade coming from this sector, meaning the other 75% is retail and at full margins – how good is that!

A team of 5 qualified butchers, an apprentice and some juniors to assist at clean up time means the owners focus is on the administration and staff management. The owner currently spends only 3 to 4 days on the business, but this could be less if a suitable manager was put in place, as has been done in the past.

Lease in place till January 2022 with 2x3 year options leaves plenty of security to grow the business and with the extra space and cool room, the shops wholesale side of the business can easily be focused on and increased.

A long standing and successful business with a fantastic reputation for quality meat and related products means there will be customers coming in the door all year round for years to come. Call me to discuss this opportunity and how you can secure your future now.

Property Information

Real Estate:

Lease

Contact Information

  1. Optional
  2. Country

  1. Optional
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to Verified Businesses. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here