Lenard's has a new, unique opportunity for motivated people to manage their own manufacturing business in Adelaide, selling products through stores, supermarkets and home delivery.
The ideal candidate needs to be willing to learn, evolve, and help the business grow, be honest, loyal, reliable, and understand that the franchise is both retail and operations focused.
About the Opportunity
Since 1987 Lenard’s has had a passion for using only the freshest Australian chicken and best ingredients to create delicious, handmade, innovative and convenient chicken products. The unique concept of value-adding to chicken has established us as a leader in the fresh food marketplace. 34 years later, our passion remains!
We are ready to find the perfect partners to join our business and share the love!
Benefits of owning a Lenard’s franchise business:
- Three in one business operation - an adaptable model allowing for multiple income streams, including retail and delivery.
- Right to use our brand and trademarks and sell our products and services.
- A 4-6 week training program for the initial stage.
- Duo/ team model - Due to the dynamic of our business, it allows for either a frontend and/or a backend franchisee.
- Lenard’s has long-term, credible and established suppliers readily available.
- Be part of an open-minded and growing brand.
Join a long-standing, passionate family business.
Lenard's uses only Australian chicken and premium ingredients that are sourced locally. Poultry is shown to be popular across the globe, being a stable, consistent, and fairly priced product. In comparison to red meat which increases in price annually. We can grow our business in all markets (new-age retail) and are ready for the next 100 years.
Lenard’s has over 30 stores in operation across Australia.
Year Business Established 1987
Year Franchising Commenced 1988
Year Franchising Commenced in Australia 1988
Site locations 30+
From humble beginnings in Sunnybank Hills, Brisbane in 1987 with the first 'The Poultry Shop', Lenard and his team took to the road in 1989 and set up shop in major cities and country towns around Australia. Over 34 years and plenty of stores later - our passion for providing the best chicken meals remains. From our famous Chicken Kiev and the freshest of fresh cuts, to an ever-evolving range of oven-ready meals, we are constantly finding ways to make life easier. Be part of something more with this iconic family brand.