Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Fabulous exposure in popular italian eating precinct which also enjoys the very best reputation
Continuing to fly the flag of Italian authenticity in a place like Leichhardt is no mean feat, but this restaurant is a casual mix of sophistication and warmth; this isn’t your classic mom & pop pizza joint, with Chianti-bottle candle holders and photos from yesteryear. Rather, it’s a stylish and well thought out representation of modern Italy.
• Enjoys a premier Norton Street - Leichhardt location and has been operating within the same family since 2009
• Can seat up to 200 customers - 110 customers in function mode down stairs and 60 Upstairs in a Private Room = Courtyard and footpath dining
• Currently trades: Tuesday to Saturday from 05.00 pm till 10.30; Sunday: from 5.00 pm till 9.30 pm
• Has a popular menu centred around its famous Pizzas plus pasta and a short meat, fish and risotto menu
• Fully equipped operating kitchen and bar operation with plenty of cool room space and additional storage.
• Well located Bar at entrance to restaurant – which can be operated as a stand-alone business.
• On-premises restaurant licence with Primary Service Authorisation
• A professional front of house management team together with a Chef lead kitchen brigade.
• Management Team willing to train new owners and continue in an advisory role – if required.
• Currently is run under management
Asking price: $150,000 + Stock
For more information:
Michael Fischer of Michael Fischer & Associates
New Lease to be negotiated
$150,000 (AUD) per annum
Leichhardt has a defined commercial eating area along between Norton Street to the East; Parramatta Road to the South; Marion Street to West and up to the City West Link.
Ristorante is located almost in the middle of traditional Leichhardt. Two blocks from the cross with Marion Street; and only a short walk from the infamous Leichhardt Town Hall – with its two large free parking lots plus surrounded by many side streets also with free and metered parking.
This is a shopping strip in the middle of commercial Leichhardt
Freehold property may also be purchased
Time to move on and grow the family
Tuesday - Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business