Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
$750,000 – $850,000 (AUD) WIWO
Available on request
Operating for over 20 years, this well-known Newcastle based organization was started with a passion and determination to provide high quality promotional products and corporate workwear/uniforms to consumers.
Today, the organization continues to grow with strong relationships and repeat business within the corporate and blue-chip industries, as well as having preferred supplier agreements with the likes of Newcastle University, Local Councils and many Government agencies.
We pride ourselves on our superior customer service and wide product range. With a large showroom boasting 1000’s of samples of apparel for clientele to peruse and a factory floor and storage space onsite for easy manufacturing and preparation of the products.
On offer you will receive:
• A long standing and reliable team of sales and support staff, including graphic designers, embroidery machine operators and print staff.
• Quality systems and operational procedures which allows the business to operate successfully resulting in highly efficient workflows.
• Full catered online web solution for promotional products, apparel and branding
• A database spanning over 5000 clients and industry providers.
• 2 x Embroidery Machines (4 & 6 head), ‘Roland’ wide format Print N Cut, 3 x Heat Presses and various other small appliances and pieces of equipment plus lots more. The asking price is based on a WIWO arrangement (Includes Stock, Fixtures & Fitting and Equipment)
• A large premise (approx. 374 sqm) which includes a Showroom, Embroidery room, Print room, storage and warehouse facility.
• Great exposure on a main road with parking and long-term lease.
Our business is continuing to show strong sales growth year on year in excess of $1.2M FY2019 with excellent return on investment for a new owner. 2020 and Covid was a trying time however our sales only dropped by 10% (approx.) and we finished the year with the biggest December sales in our 20 years.
This is a great opportunity to step into a well-established business and continue the good work that has contributed to its success to date.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.
Premises is currently owned by the business operators company. Lease terms are very generous (5+5 years, Minimum term) with an option to buy in the near future
$65,000 (AUD) per annum
Situated on a major road, 10 minutes from Newcastle CBD
Large free standing commercial building with showrooms, offices, factory, embroidery and printing rooms, parking and access at the front and rear of building
Building is zoned B4 which is a very rare zoning, allowing a reconstruction of up to 20m or a 6 story building
This business has the ability to double in sales and profit over a 1-2 year period with the right owners. There are many similar sized businesses throughout Australia doing in excess of $2,000,000.00 in sales per year with very impressive margins.
No competition in our immediate area, various smaller businesses in Newcastle region and the Hunter. The promotional products and corporate apparel industry has one of the best growth rates locally and globally Google APPA
The main reason for selling is after 43 years in local business (20 yrs PP&A) it is time for him to put his feet up and spend more time with his family, especially his 5 grandchildren.
Mon-Fri 8.00am to 5.00pm. Closed public holidays, Easter and 2.5 weeks at Christmas
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business