Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The business has been servicing Sydney, for over four decades. As such enjoys a trusted reputation, long and established client list.
The business has a long history of working closely with some of the best names in commercial & residential construction and are the property maintenance services company they turn to as well.
At the cutting edge of ‘installation and design’ the business brings it’s track record of expertise, experience and knowledge to the table for their client’s, big or small.
Operating successfully across a number of different segments, the business also provides a finely tuned emergency plumbing service to consumers and corporations alike.
• Plumbing - Emergency plumbing specialists with expertise in commercial and residential plumbing, strata, drain cleaning, hot water installation and repair and leak detection
• Maintenance - When there’s an emergency plumbing issue and the client needs a fast and quality solution, the company undertake storm water and sewerage clearing and gutter clearing.
• Construction – The company is involved in high quality construction work, using the latest technology and the highly-experienced team.
• The company have worked on some great projects including some Sydney Icon buildings, Units and Housing developments, Healthcare facilities, AusGrid (Energy Australia).
• The companies O.H. & S. System is accredited and is assessed independently to ensure they comply with the NSW O.H.S Act and Regulations.
• The company carry all the necessary Insurances and Certificates of Compliance in our trade. They also work against the latest standards for environmental and sustainability in our trade.
Owner also owns building and willing to negotiate terms of lease
The office and warehouse are based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney
The company has recently secured a contract with a large aged care provider to help with new construction and maintenance. This is already leading to new opportunities with similar providers
After numerous years at the helm the current owner is interested in stepping back and enjoying some of the fruits his labour. Having said that he is also comfortable making himself available to the new owners on a part time basis to ensure the smoothest possible transition and continuity of the business for you… the new owner(s).
6 days per week
Up to 3 years
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business