Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Lane cove – the canopy development; bar & restaurant
• This restaurant and bar is a very sophisticated street food and bar concept.
• Located in the hottest new dining and drinking precinct on the lower north shore
• This is a new restaurant – less than 12 months old. The restaurant and bar are the latest in technology and design. No expense in setting this business up.
• This is a uncomplicated but adventurous cooking that is waiting for a new operator to take this global.
• This is a quality food offering – with quality produce. There are Vegan Options with products sourced from a nationally recognised manufacturer.
• Strong Brand and Packaging
• Intelligently fitted out kitchen and service counter with plenty of storage and cool room space.
• Currently Trading: 6 nights a week – plus Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch. Closed Monday.
• There is an experienced team – front and service staff – in place. This does not require expensive cooking staff to operate.
• Current owner does not work in the business – it is currently operated under management only.
• Potential to cater to internal and external events.
Asking Price: $200,000 plus Stock at Valuation.
For more information contact:
Till July 2034 - term + options
$120,000 (AUD) per annum
The Canopy is home to Lane Cove’s premier fine dining, food and beverage destination conveniently located within the busy Lane Cove village amongst the active high street commercial and retail precinct. The Canopy offers a unique environment for the community and retailers to converge within a purpose built facility that pro-vides convenience and atmosphere for day and night trading and activities. Overlooking the manicured open green space, The Canopy offers an abundance of light and functional casual and formal dining options, with the added bonus of park activities for all ages and a purpose built stage for entertainment and events
The Eat Street retail and shared zone offer the opportunity to activate Birdwood Lane and connect to the rest of the village. The Eat Street retail is double sided with options for the restaurants to have outdoor seating on both sides. The inclusion of a shared zone is designed to provide increased activity which prioritises pedestrians over vehicles, while still providing access for businesses and the shop-top residential units. Signage and rumble strips have been provided at intervals to remind vehicles to slow down.
Sugar Lane; Garcon; Sunset Diner; Shorties;
The owner of this business – has created a template from which a future innovative dining experience could grow into a multi venture eating experience. The first Restaurant was opened in Manly 3 years ago. Operating one business is difficult enough for a young family – and with 2 it has become increasingly difficult. Now is the time to concentrate on what is important in life – and that is working on the family
Currently Trades: Dinner Tuesday to Sunday: Lunch: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business