Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A favourite takeaway for the residents nearby and the commuters. Simple operation requires no chef, baker or pastry cook.
· A favourite place established since 2014 for the locals and the commuters to hurry along with their everyday grab-and-go coffees, sandwiches, bread and pastries
· FY20 witnesses a 5.2% sales increase in the first 8 months compared with FY19
· The majority of sales comes from coffee and sandwich, which require no cooking and minimal preparation and hence a chef is not needed
· The bread and pastry, which account for 13% of sales, are mostly par-baked and delivered to the store in frozen, only have to bake for a few more minutes in-store and thus neither baker nor pastry cook is required
· Takeaways take up most of the business including around 170 orders a week from Uber Eats and Deliveroo, which accounts for 25% of sales
· Operation is arguably simpler comparing to the coffee shops, sandwich bars and bakeries at similar turnovers and the owner-operator doesn’t have to be an experienced cook or baker
· Suitable for less experienced buyers who are into light restauranteering, ideal for a couple operator
Wages: ˜$2,100/wk (excluding owner salary)
Expiry in November 2022 (no increases since Lease commenced)
Located at a crossroads along the bustling main road with a number of backpackers accommodations and hotels nearby, 5 minutes walking to the train station and within 10 minutes drive to the CBD
Approx. 35m² in total including kitchen at 15m², 6 seats indoors, 8 seats outdoors
Monday-Saturday 6am-3pm, Sunday 7am-3pm
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business