Industrial & Manufacturing business for sale – B2B
Price: $275,000 + stock ($20K - $30K) - negotiable
Work 4 – 5 hours per day - 5 day per week
Teflon Recoating - Unique Business Trading For Over 30 Years
This business provides a Teflon recoating services for a broad range of industrial equipment.
Established for over 30 years, this company has a longstanding reputation and is now the preferred supplier to an Australia-wide, loyal, repeat customer base with many Blue Chip clients.
Minimal competition, an excellent reputation, and consistent sales and profitability, it is ideally positioned within the Australian marketplace and provides a great opportunity for an individual operator, or as a bolt-on to an existing business.
- 30 years in business
- Diverse industry range including food processing, packaging, mould release, general manufacturing, health, print and office automation, energy, oil and gas, and education.
- Australia-wide customer base, many Blue Chip clients
- Little to no sales required, almost all repeat customers.
- Operating 4-5 hours per day (5 days a week).
- Opportunities for growth or continue as a lifestyle business.
- Extremely limited competition.
- Low cost of sale, high margins.
- All systems and procedures in place.
- Easily transferable skills, ideally practically minded with good attention to detail.
- Business/equipment can be relocated if needed.
The business is being sold as a going concern and includes all IP, documentation, equipment, stock, website, email address, processes, customer base, and ongoing work commitments.
The business can continue to operate from its present 100 sq/mtr factory or be relocated if required.
Vendor is happy to assist in transition/handover.
For more information call Rad Benicky