• Growing week on week, currently approximately $14,000 per week (no nights)
• Trading 7 days for breakfast and lunch, 3pm close, with potential to expand hours
• Located in a thriving Inner City fringe location with fantastic rental of only $800 approx. pw.
• Recently renovated, all equipment owned outright - nothing at all to spend by new owner
• Excellent food, coffee, and service, very popular with the locals and visiting patrons.
• Delicious seasonal menu attracting a vast crowd of locals and visitors to the area.
• Prime corner position, seating approx. 60 patrons downstairs/upstairs and a further 20 outside
• Well-established loyal customer base with high online order demand, potential to grow.
• Includes full commercial kitchen, a great setup, and a liquor license in place until 4pm
• Ideal investment business or first time operator's
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1926)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”