- Large winery estate North-West of Melbourne with huge annual turnover of approx $600,000.
- Stunning winery offering cottage-styled sustainable and off the grid accommodation.
- Only a 45 minute drive from Melbourne CBD or 20 minutes from Kyneton/Macedon.
- Vendors have been there for 40+ years, immaculate tree change opportunity.
- Currently operating 4 luxury cottages with a permit for a 5th.
- All private cottages include a separate bedroom, kitchenette and lounge area.
- Additionally with a private balcony including a BBQ and unbeatable views of the vineyard!
- 18 acres of land with vineyard, accommodation, cellar door/restaurant and private residence.
- Impressive lake-house cellar door with fantastic restaurant - 90% of sales from cellar door!
- Cellar door includes large function area with balcony, café, marquee and waterfront deck.
- Very popular for functions and package bookings with huge seating capacity!
- Delicious menu cooked onsite in traditional wood-fired ovens for a more authentic taste.
- Offering a delicious range of starters, pizzas and desserts.
- Cellar door offering estate grown and other Australian wines + beer and cider.
- Alternatively offering tea, coffee and hot choc.
- 13 acres of vines producing: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Semillon, Riesling and Lagrein.
- 'Adopt a Vine' opportunity offered to customers for special discounts and privileges.
- Huge following of loyal customers and guests with approx 300 visitors per week.
- Over 8000 people on a database for regular mailouts.
- Very well-regarded with consistent high ratings and reviews.
- Established business with long trading history operating since 1986.
- This rare opportunity will not last long, enjoy a lifestyle business and love your job!
- Contact us today for more details, and an exclusive appointment to view..
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1560)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”