Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This business was established in 2006. It is ideally positioned on the Esplanade overlooking The Entrance Channel and located directly opposite Memorial Park and the Pelican Feeding Platform. The location is superb, allowing the Restaurant to be highly visible from the Esplanade.
The current owners have grown the business by placing emphasis on providing excellent service, reasonable priced meals, product quality and building relationships with their clientele which is made up of loyal and regular diners which include tourists, local business owners and patrons from nearby residential housing and environs.
The business serves a wide range of cuisine from, seafood, steak, chicken, pasta, and pizza and has acquired a liquor licence to attract a wider market and consequently increased the average spend of customers.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.
New Lease can be negotiated for the right operator
$42,000 (AUD) per annum
The location is superb, allowing the Restaurant to be highly visible to potential customers from the Esplanade.
Rent: $3,500 per month inclusive of gst and outgoings.
Owner pays for water, council and sewerage rates.
An annual grease trap cleaning cost of approximately $ 350 is payable by the lessee
Location: Upstairs in commercial premises at the Esplanade overlooking the Entrance Channel
Seating Capacity: There is a seating capacity of 60 (inside) with an additional 30 outdoor seats on the
balcony area overseeing the entrance channel and beach.
Time established: 20 years
Current Owners: 2.5 years
Lease Term: New Lease Available to the right operator
Premises size: 148 m2
Licence: On-Premises Restaurant
Our Vendors have chosen to pass the batten on to ensure this business will step up to the next level. After successfully running the business for 2.5 years (previously manged the restaurant for fifteen years).
There are several factors that allows this restaurant to stand out from its competitors:
1) Cuisine – the only traditional Italian restaurant located at The Entrance foreshore with water views.
2) Customer Service – prides itself on friendly service, quick in delivering their fresh and tasty products to their customers.
3) Goodwill – the restaurant is well known by the locals, tourists, and retailers as it has been established for more
than 20 years.
4) Marketing – established through word of mouth from its fresh products, service, and generosity in supporting the community.
5) Lease – the mutual understanding and relationships between the owner and landlord created an opportunity for a good lease for the premises. It is understood that a fresh lease is available to the incoming operator.
6) Staff – the owners emphasize respect and empowering staff members. This ensures that the turnover of staff members is extremely low, allowing stability in productivity and efficiency.
7) Ambience – relaxing atmosphere, front view with undercover veranda balcony seating.
8) Parking – car parking at the parking station directly behind the Restaurant and the Esplanade.
9) Licensed – diversified product range which appeals to complimentary market groups, subsequently increases daily sales, cashflow and profitability.
Growing family commitments have forced the owner to look at selling this prized possession to the right operator.
Wednesday 5.00 pm till late
Thursday 5.00 pm till late
Friday 12.00 noon till late
Saturday 12.00 noon till late
Sunday 12.00 noon till late
A new owner/operator will have the peace of mind that they are walking into a business with solid procedures in place as to exactly how the business is to be run on a day-to-day basis. The vendor is willing to offer a two-week trial to suitably experienced owner/operators.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business