Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Takings: $12,000-$14,000 per week approx. (pre March 2020)
• Cafe perfectly positioned within a historic building site in Albert park
• Cafe on a corner position, plenty of public car parking, surrounded by parks, school and in close proximity to the beach
• Lovely presented cafe with great heritage charm, including high ceiling and original timber floor, large courtyard adjoined and situated to a public park
• This cafe is on a long lease, with cheap weekly rent of $861 including outgoings
• The spacious premises seat about 80 indoors and outdoors and is licenced to sell alcohol
• The cafe is well equipped, with a commercial kitchen and large storage spaces
• This is very stable business, with good profit margins and is well supported by many loyal residents
• This cafe has great potential to increase the takings and it is the perfect venue to cater for all kinds of function needs
• Now selling the first time due to vendor’s lifestyle change
Don’t hesitate or this opportunity will disappear!
Agent: Frank He.
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business