Hydraulink Grafton specialise in the sales, service, and repairs of most hydraulic products including hoses, pumps, motors, rams, and more.
The distributorship for Grafton was established approximately 8 years ago by the current vendor and now employs 5 staff and has two mobile trucks which are fully equipped to do on-site repairs and servicing.
The business is located in a 320m² shed in a security patrolled Industrial Estate in Grafton with ample parking for staff and clients.
National Award for Best Increased Sales Growth 2016!
Can be operated under management.
Excellent & loyal client base
Product & Services
• Hydraulic and Industrial hose fitting
• Repair & replace hydraulic hoses
• Repair & maintenance or replacement of pumps, motors, valves & rams
• Plumb up of new machines
• Distributorship for international hydraulic company
• Mobile Service
• Fire suppression services
• Brake and clutch hoses
Supplier & stockist
• Hoses & tubings, brass fittings & clamps, filters, bearing & seals, pneumatic products, lubricants & accessories.
• Hydraulic pumps, Hydraulic cylinders)
• Hi-Tec Oils
• Speedgas cylinders
• Super crank batteries
• Spill kits
• Wurth products
• Ifs fittings
• Clarence Valley Council
• Greensil Brothers
• Numerous contractors for roadworks, civil engineering, timber harvesting, earthworks, agriculture & timber mills.
• Numerous National accounts
• Monday to Friday 0730 - 1700
• Sunday - Closed
• Saturday - by appointment
• 24 hr mobile service
• Advertising on company vehicles
• Yellow pages
• Local search
• Word of mouth
• Owners x 2(Owner 1 - 40 hrs p/week, Owner 2 - 4hrs p/week)
• Full-time employees x 3 (trade qualified)
• Full-time office manager/stock control
Role of owners: overall running of the business, administration, job bookings, customer service, quotes and marketing
• Building size 320m²
Leasehold Sale +SAV