SAME OWNERS SINCE LAUNCH IN 2002 – GROWTH POTENTIAL
Born from a dream to establish a niche market in the hydraulic cylinder repair industry, this business has been successfully run by the founders since 2002.
Now ready to retire, they are offering a strong package with clear growth potential – ideally suited to a keen Fitter/Machinist with some management experience.
A partnership may be ideal – to increase capacity and grow – or it could be a lucrative add-on for an existing business.
- Comprises both Machining and Fitting Shops with capacity to carry out all repairs inhouse
- Specialized services include hydraulic cylinder repairs, upgrades, modifications, manufacture, general machining and honing - Any chroming requirements are subcontracted out
- Niche market as the ‘hydraulic cylinder repairer’ - Exceptional reputation across a wide variety of industries within WA
- Machine shop is privately leased - Fitting shop is owned by Vendors, who will rent to the new owner
- Extensive Assets including Foton Truck, Toyota Hilux, Forklift, Overhead crane, Press, Milling machines, TIG / MIG welders and more
There are many ways in which a motivated buyer could take this well-established business to the next level – such as increased marketing, add-ons, pursue work in the mining industry.
In Years 2017 to 2019, when a full operational staff was in place, turnover reached over $800K. It wouldn’t take much to once again reach – or even surpass that figure!
One of the fastest growing cities in Australia, Perth is attracting many new residents and businesses, with the government investing in its future.
Property Code: 3598