- Stunning vineyard, winery and cellar door in the renowned Macedon Ranges for sale!
- Established business operating since 2003, renowned for their high quality in wine.
- Located in the coolest mainland wine region of Australia allowing for the production of an exceptional range of white wines and pinot noirs, recipient of multiple wine awards.
- Freehold included, huge 43 acre property with architecturally designed private residence.
- Stunning 20 year old, classically designed private residence including 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 lounge areas, a kitchen, laundry and wrap around veranda.
- Also residing on the premises is a large dam, 2 bedroom settlers cottage, heritage barn cellar door, machinery shed, hay shed, wine storage, chook shed, garage and 6 paddocks.
- Large, rustic, heritage cellar door in beautiful old barn set in a pristine bush landscape.
- Cellar door currently open weekends only, from 10am-5pm with liquor licence in place 7 days a week providing huge potential to extend cellar door open days and host functions.
- Very popular tourism destination, 85% of wine sales from cellar door and website orders.
- Long standing and strong industry relationships, retailing through Liquor Legends for 10+ years and Dan Murphy's for 4 years with loyal and diverse customer base.
- Outstanding reviews with large social media following of approx. 2,000 Facebook followers and nearly 1,000 Instagram followers with potential to increase online activity and marketing.
- Current owners work 2-3 days per week plus cellar door operations on weekends.
- Beloved business, first time on the market, regretful sale due to retirement.
Inspections of this property are available exclusively through Paramount Business Broker.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1753)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”