Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Highly profitable boutique patisserie specialising in gourmet, hand crafted macarons, cupcakes, brownies, celebration cakes and wedding cakes.
• The business is currently run under management.
• Excellent branding and unique business model
• The business has two stores operating in two shopping centres, both only 10 mins apart in Newcastle NSW
• Both stores are impeccably set up and located in strategic locations, directly opposite and around major retail outlets offering high foot traffic and exposure.
• From Sydney to the Upper Hunter region, the business has a vast and loyal customer base, and with both stores located in popular shopping centres, provides a captive retail audience.
• Strong wholesale distribution of their bakery goods catering to many local cafes within the Hunter Region
• Excellent growth and popularity supplying bespoke wedding cakes in the lucrative wedding cake market and industry
• Products are in high demand for event catering - such as school fetes, morning teas, fundraisers, including birthday milestones and parties to engagements and as mentioned weddings.
• Simple cafe menu, easily executed with no cooking required.
• Selling an impressive 80-100 kgs coffee per week
• Family owned since 2012
• Store 1 is 57.5m2 that includes seating for 30 customers, and an additional 40m2 outside the store dedicated to dining, seating 60 customers
• Store 2 is a Kiosk setup, with seating capacity of 30 customers.
• New Lease offer for store 1 starting June 2020 with 5 year option,
• 2 years left on Lease for store 2, until April 2022
• Centre Management and Leasing managers of both shopping centres have approached owners wanting them to open additional stores within their centres across NSW, with future plans on national distribution.
• Immediate opportunity for business expansion
• Opportunities for new owner to Franchise business
• Turn Over just under $2M 2019 F/Y
• Increasing year on year since 2014
• Rent for store 1 is $165,000 p/a
• Rent for Store 2 is $85,000 p/a
• Reason for sale is owner currently operates another business and is finding juggling and managing both business with 4 small children tiresome.
• Information Memorandum available on request
• Inspection will not disappoint.
ASKING $695,000 + SAV
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business