- Price: Refer to Broker
- Categories: Retail
Expressions of Interest are invited for the purchase of Pretty Rad Store, a highly profitable business located at Port Macquarie, on the mid north coast of NSW. It was established in 2015 as a small boutique store in an arcade space and has now tripled in size to a new shop front location in the heart of one of the fastest growing regional towns in the country.
Pretty Rad Store retails a carefully curated mix of men's and women's local and international brand apparel, footwear, jewellery, eyewear, headwear, accessories and skateboards. The apparel is from quality, conscious brands and not "fast fashion" brands. Quality is of paramount importance across all product lines. Other features of the business include:
* It's highly sought after brands
* Strong tourist foot traffic
* Sales have more than doubled over the past 5 years.
* Ave. EBITDA of $365k over the past 3 years.
* Fully operational online store with endless potential for growth https://---------.---.--/
* A very strong, organic following (18,000+ Instagram followers) https://---.---------.---/prettyradstore/
* Over 7,000 customers on its email marketing database
The owners are highly motivated to sell and will consider all reasonable offers.
There is huge room to grow and expand further in the online space by investing into digital marketing and potentially social media/influencer collaborations. The growth potential of this business is unlimited!
All enquiries should be made to the agent listed hereunder.
Listing ID # NSW09939
Broker: Stuart McLachlan
Email: [email protected]
To find out more, press the "Enquire Now" button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note that some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
Stock photo images may be used to represent the business on an unidentified basis. Purchasers are required to make their own enquiries in order to verify the information provided.