• Has been recognised by many journals as being the best Italian Restaurant in Sydney‘s North Shore
• Enjoys a highly visible location on High Street – close to parking and shopping and retail outlets.
• Established 2014 but this location has been home to quality suburban Restaurants since the late 1990’s.
• Plenty of easy access parking
• This is a profitable business which operates with a minimum of staff.
• Current Trading hours: Lunch and Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday
Closed: Monday – Owner works only 4 days.
• Popular family restaurant and is supported by locals for quality Casual and/or Family dining.
• Fully equipped and easily operated – both front of house and kitchen. Excellent Storage and refrigeration
• Rent currently represents approximately 10% of turnover
• Great opportunity to open for Breakfast/Bruch – 7days a week.
Asking Price: $189,000 plus Stock
For more information contact: Michael Fischer
- Asking Price:
- $189,000 (AUD) Furniture / Fixtures included
- Sales Revenue:
- $1,250,000 (AUD)
- Cash Flow:
- $225,000 (AUD)
- Real Estate:
- Lease Terms:
- Leasehold Rent:
$145,000 (AUD) per annum
North Willoughby is located in Sydney's northern suburbs - about 9 kilometres from the Sydney GPO. Via Alta is on the busy High Street – which connects Willoughby and Chatswood. This is primarily a residential suburban area with the Shopping precinct centred between McClelland and Glover Streets along High Street.
- Premises Details:
There is a large Public Car Park located next door to Via Alta and behind the very popular Harris Farm Markets. This location could be considered the centre of the lower North Shore and adjacent to Castlecrag, Roseville, Chatswood – with Lane Cove, Crow’s Nest, Lindfield being in close proximity.
- Competition / Market:
This is a delightful suburban strip shopping area with other eating establishments - but nothing of the quality
- Reasons for selling:
The owner wishes to start a family and realises that this restaurant, which requires his constant involvement, is not conducive to family life. He has achieved what he wanted from this restaurant - is very happy with the professional restaurant and team he has created – and now is the time for him to consolidate other aspects of his life.
- Trading hours:
Tuesday to Sunday - Lunch and Dinner
- Kitchen: 2 Full Time Chef + 1 Casual cook + 2 casual kitchen hands Front of House: 1 Full Time staff, 1 casual staff plus owner
- Years established:
- Has been operating under this brand for more than 8 years - but the site has been a great restaurant location
- Support & training:
Yes - if required
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- $250,000 (AUD) - included in the asking price
- Inventory / Stock value:
- $15,000 (AUD)