Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Motivated vendors have reduced the asking price to meet the market. Don't miss out on this amazing location and business. The timeless stone schist creates a true alpine feel and style to the motel's street appeal. This is the first motel on the left hand side of the road as you drive into Hanmer Springs Alpine Village and Tourist Destination. Only 2-minute drive to Hanmer Springs famous Thermal Pools and only 1.4 hours drive from Christchurch International Airport, this is a popular destination for domestic and international visitors.
Whats on Offer
• The room configurations include 16 units - from studios to two bedroom family apartments that are all single level and easily accessible. There are 4 x two bedroom units, 2 x two bedroom units with an extra bed in the extended lounge area capable of sleeping 6 people and 10 x studio units. One studio has a spa bath and the executive spa pool suite has a generous size spa pool which is on an exclusive balcony overlooking the magnificent mountain views.
• Convenient guest parking onsite
• Easy care landscaped grounds
• The lease term has 24 years remaing and is due to expire on the 19th Dec 2043.
• The owners' accommodation is comfortable and modern, being single level, and with three bedrooms and a bathroom (with spa bath). It is not only private and spacious but also has a good overview of the complex, being adjacent (but not attached) to the office.
Brokers Comments We are instructed to sell the leasehold business interest - this little gem will not last long on the market, register with us online to access the confidential documents within this listing by clicking on the documents tab above or contacting Brad Watts your motel specialist on or email
The Ultimate Alpine Escape...Hanmer Springs Surrounded by mountains and forests with crisp alpine air and award winning natural thermal pools, the village of Hanmer Springs is a simply magical place. With vibrant boutique shopping, an exciting array of adventure activities (from fishing and hunting to jetboating and bungy jumping!), world class cafes and restaurants and family friendly farm parks and golf among what's on offer, there is literally something to entertain everyone here.
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business