- Manufactured Home Estate ready to take to the next level.
- 12 x 2 bedroom fully independent freestanding homes.
- Currently tenanted bringing in $185,000 per annum.
- Ready for the "sell-off" stage and capture the retiree market.
- Passive Income stream established with ownership structure.
- Opportunities like this are rare.
- Contact us now for further details.
Walcha is situated in the pristine mountain area of Northern NSW, 62kms south of Armidale, 100 kms N/E of Tamworth, 180 kms west of Port Macquarie and 450 kms N/W of Sydney. The most ambient summer time temperatures one could ever wish for with a maximum of 26 deg and very little humidity. One can describe the Walcha climate as cool, crispy, clean mountain air. Spring time is an absolute blaze of pretty flowers and trees and autumn colors are a multitude of deciduous trees turning yellow, red and all in between.
Medical facilities in Walcha include a new hospital in 2006, three private doctors, a chemist shop and community help. Other facilities include two supermarkets, post office, three pubs, two motels, one caravan park, bowling club, RSL club, Men’s shed, craft shop and numerous business’ to make living easier. The CBD is two blocks of shops and offices. From the village the CBD is accessed by either driving or walking for approximately 900m.
Services include a train to/from Sydney, Tamworth and all places in between daily, a bus service week days to Armidale and a local taxi service. Flights are available from either Armidale or Tamworth to Sydney to Brisbane each day. .
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2766MHE (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4481