- Price: On application
- Categories: Accommodation/Tourism
Vendor presenting a recommended opportunity to acquire this regionally located back-packer accommodation business catering almost exclusively for the accommodation needs of agricultural workers returning to the region after recent disruption. The vendor having other business interests now finds it is necessary to move on creating a real opportunity for an astute and capable buyer to derive high income with the option of freehold ownership. The opportunity to purchase a profitable income business with freehold option at an affordable price is rarely available.
This significant and locally regarded single storey double brick building was built 1981 originally as a masonic hall and is picturesquely located within the township of Hillston whilst the accommodation conversion was completed in 2015 after significant and attentive refurbishment of the premises by the vendor. Accommodation comprises a 68 bed complex that includes 8 dorm rooms, each with two sets of single bunk beds, 18 cabin rooms with 8 cabins being double bed rooms, plus 10 cabins having two sets of single bunks. Some offering full ensuite, reverse cycle air conditioning providing multi choice accommodation options. To further compliment the accommodation complex workers/guests have access to separate Living, Dining and Bathroom areas, Outdoor Gym, Large grassed and barbeque area surrounded by lush clad vines , with commercial coin operated laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi. An on- site managers residence consists of a one designated bedroom/ ensuite with separate living area and kitchenette.
FEATURES OF THIS BUSINESS FURTHER INCLUDE:
* Owner established business operating for 6 years
* Year round agricultural industries urgently requiring industry workers/back packers for this highly productive agricultural region.
* Sealed carpark
* 34 Kw Solar System
* Character presentation WITH major refurbishment works of the complex
* 5 X Top of the Range Cabins installed 2017
* --------- (pre-Covid) occupancy rates in excess of 80% with 2022 rates now returning to an increased occupancy level with the buyer to further from recent off tariff increases.
* Long Stay tenants
* Low cost operation with staff well trained and reliable staff availability to include full time on site live in manager, bookkeeper and part time cleaner.
The business would ideally suit a local investor or contractor wanting to provide hostel accommodation for workers either by operating the business under management or by self-operation whilst a partnership or family wanting to secure their financial and family future should seriously consider this opportunity.
Bank Finance Available to an approved Purchaser.
Expressions of Interest to Select Business Brokers or direct Ref Chris Keeshan Mob: 0 --- --- ---.