- Categories: Accommodation/Tourism
Offers over $3,800,000.00
Great opportunity to grab this freehold motel with business for just $3,800,000.00.
Sort after location on pacific Highway, Newcastle. NSW.
20 rooms for families or couples or single occupancy with ensuite and air conditions, Flat screen TV. these rooms can be used for single occupancy as well as family occupancy, guest laundry. beautiful entrance from pacific highway with car parks.
Charges from $84 to $165 per day depending on number of occupants in each room and day of the week. 70- 80% occupancy during pandemic.
For Manager or Owner 3bedroom,1 with built-in, lounge/dining, bathroom, kitchen, Great for small family. Separate reception.
* Good size rooms, some with bunk beds too. swimming pool. barbecue area.
* Land area: Approximately 2,144 square meters. May be good options for Builders or investors to build Town houses subject to STCA.
* Regular clients as this motel is in Pacific Highway.
* Revenue: $550,000.00 approximately (during pandemic). Now it's upwards.
* Expenses: $173,000.00
* Net income before tax: $377,000 for owner operator approximately.
Currently operated as individual motel, since this is in prime location can be joined with group or run as is.
As per booking.com this motel rated at 7, presence in most of the digital Platforms. But this rating can be improved easily with good operator.
Good opportunity for builders to build town houses subject to STCA.
Note: This is one of the best opportunity to buy the property with Motel. Full training provided.
* Increase the online presence by digital marketing.
* Add restaurant, add extra rooms STCA.
* High density location, can be built multiple town houses subject to STCA.
Cost to acquire:
* Property: $3.800,000.00
* Business: going concern with property.
* Stamp duty: Standard.
* Legal fees at actuals for transfer.
Broker: Gilraj Venkatappa
Listing Number: NSW10285
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf