This is not for the fainthearted. Roll up your sleeves if you are after a great project and have the vision and time to return this hotel to its former glory.
This fantastic hardwood Queenslander style country pub was first opened in 1932. It is 1.5 hours to Toowoomba and less 30 minutes to two major inland mining towns.
The hotel consists of:
- Downstairs main bar, dining area, lounge area, commercial kitchen and bottle shop.
- Two attached lettable shops including a small commercial laundromat.
- Outdoor dining / beer garden area and plenty of off-street parking.
- Upstairs are 15 accommodation rooms, bathroom facilities, a communal lounge and the owner’s residence.
- Situated on a 1,664 m2 flat block in the main street of the village.
The location is ideal for day trippers, car or bike clubs and as a destination for groups for weekend stays.
The pub has not been fully operational for 4 years now due to various reasons but prior to that was turning over approx. $800,000 annually.
It is being offered for genuine sale due to health issues and presents as an opportunity for a new owner to renovate and reap the rewards. A great country lifestyle is on offer for a couple or family to re-locate and be self-employed.
Call now if you have the cash and are motivated to make a difference in a rural community and your own life!
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 85HF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4021