- Food Franchises
- Fast Food Franchises
- The Yiros Shop Franchise
The Yiros Shop - Greek Food Franchise
The Yiros Shop brings fast fresh Greek cuisine to the streets serving authentic and delicious Greek favourites.Watch Video
- Total Investment:
- from $300,000
- Request Free Information
Other Areas Available
Share the flavours of Greece!
Yia Sou! Hello! Welcome to The Yiros Shop!
The Yiros Shop brings you a new age of fast, fresh and authentic Greek foods and dishes filled with traditional and delicious tastes and flavours. Our stores always have a fun, chilled out atmosphere for our customers and we cater for 50/50 eat-in and takeaway.
The Yiros Shop is home to Brisbane’s most iconic and authentic Greek eats. Founded in January 2015 with the first location in the notable James Street, Fortitude Valley, Queensland. The family-owned business set out to bring traditional Greek Yiros and other tasty Greek delights to its neighbouring areas.
After the quick successes of the first store, The Yiros Shop expanded into other popular Brisbane destinations feeding travellers near and far with a true taste of authentic Greek food. Current locations include; Newmarket, Cannon Hill, South Brisbane, Capalaba and Fortitude Valley.
The Yiros Shop idea was inspired and born by the lack of quality Greek takeaway opportunity restaurants of its kind. It was The Yiros Shop founder, Nicholas Mitrossilis’s vision and goal to create a Greek food paradise for all Brisbane locals and take them on a flavoursome journey with Greece-equivalent Yiros and speciality foods.
It didn’t take long for people to realise it was not just an ordinary kebab. Yiros; comes from the traditional Greek word Gyros; a Greek dish with fluffy fresh pita bread lightly scorched on the grill then filled with juicy marinated lamb, pork or chicken, tomato, red onion, parsley, tzatziki and chips; all wrapped up into one taste tingling sensation
Hallou… is it mi you’re looking for?
With five existing restaurants in Queensland, the team at The Yiros Shop offer a supportive and extensive onboarding and training service like no other.
Franchisees will be personally mentored by The Yiros Shop founder Nicholas Mitrossilis, who is keen to share his knowledge and experience that he has gained from starting a business from a young age.
Key franchisee benefits include:
- A popular brand and loyal customers
- Niche market
- Innovative franchise opportunity
- Ongoing support and training
- Mentoring from The Yiros Shop founder
- Strong marketing assistance
- A simple and easy-to-run business model
- Low Initial Franchise cost - starting from $300,000
Support & training
Franchisees will be personally mentored by The Yiros Shop founder, Nicholas Mitrossilis. As a franchisee, you will receive lots of support from the Head Office so that you have more time to immerse yourself into the community and focus on growing your business.
You will also receive financial software training and ongoing support. In regard to marketing, you will receive local marketing support and collateral, as well as digital marketing strategies and evolving management systems.
The Yiros Shop business model has been designed to be simple and easy-to-run. Franchisees will receive approximately 4-6 weeks of initial training to help get the ball rolling.
On the opening day of a new store, you can expect to see Nicholas by your side, supporting and celebrating with you. He will ensure that everything runs smoothly and will be there if you need any advice.
Do you have a passion for quality food and a heart for hospitality? Do you have strong leadership skills and love to get hands-on? We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Franchisee’s to join our growing Greek family.
- Yiro's Inbound! Four new stores are coming this summer.
- What a way to cap off the end of 2022! A roller coaster year for many businesses but for the team behind the legendary Greek eats, The Yiros Shop, it was only heading in one direction.Inbound is three new franchise partners and four new locations! The exceptional result has come from people ...
- Founder of The Yiros Shop Wins Brisbane's Young Entrepreneur Award for 2022
- Nicholas Mitrossilis, founder of The Yiros Shop has won Brisbane's Young Entrepreneur Hospitality & Tourism award for 2022. The award ceremony in Brisbane saw young entrepreneurs and business owners come together to acknowledge the individuals and game changers that have developed unique and ...