- Business Franchises
- Consultancy Franchises
- SuperGreen Solutions Franchise
SuperGreen Solutions - Energy Efficient Service Provider Franchise
SuperGreen Solutions today is a world leader in both home and commercial green energy use growing to over 51 locations in over 13 countries.
- Total Investment:
- Request Free Information
Other Areas Available
Become part of the Green energy community and change the world with SuperGreen Solutions
SuperGreen Solutions is a full-service provider of energy-efficient solutions and green living outcomes.
This company operates under our philosophy of reducing before producing. This means that our goal is to reduce both consumption and emission of CO2 and reduce carbon footprints, all while simultaneously increasing efficiency and savings through the use of bundled energy-efficiency products.
Benefits of owning a SuperGreen Franchise franchise business
- Training support - full ongoing support throughout the training process, including from the founder
- Marketing support - full support including both digital and traditional marketing
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle and sustainable energy
- Unique and established brand operating with the latest technology
- Multi-ownership opportunities are available
- Long-standing loyalty to their operational management
- Stronger Supplier Network world-round suppliers. Suppliers include Tesla, Soonnen, Fimer, Sungrow, Canadian Solar and Istore
Supply and install 4 out of the top 10 growing products sectors in the world today.
Join an innovative sustainable brand with established industry success
Being fairly priced and supporting healthy options, the business is positioned to continue to take advantage of current market trends and grow as a reputable brand.
SuperGreen Solutions is expanding its proven business model around Australia
This one-stop shop for energy-efficient products was founded in Queensland, Australia, 20 years ago.
SuperGreen Solutions today is a world leader in both home and commercial green energy use growing to over 51 locations in over 13 countries. Providing advice, supplying the most compatible energy-efficient technologies, and following up with quality installations is how it’s done.
Training and Support
Comprehensive training support, introduction to the brand and helping to build the franchisee’s foundation skills. There will be on-site training from the founder and support from the experience franchise network.
Offers marketing support for franchisees, including social media and digital marketing. This will also include a marketing pack with initial collateral such as company logos and imagery.
Enquire now to find out more.