Rosa Mexicano - Mexican Restaurant Franchise
Rosa Mexicano is a popular restaurant that celebrates the aspects of Mexican food through strong culture and a friendly environment.
- Liquid Capital:
- $750,000 - $900,000
Own a successful Mexican restaurant.
Rosa Mexicano is a popular restaurant that celebrates the aspects of Mexican food through strong culture and a friendly environment. The brand serves fresh and delicious Mexican food presented with a modern take on the traditional cuisine offering the experience of tasting Mexico.
All of the Rosa Mexicano restaurants are beautifully designed boasting vibrant features that represent the colour “pink” and promoting the locations to be “our happy place” for all staff and customers. The Rosa Mexicano experience is all about having fun and creating happy memories.
Rosa Mexicano offers dine-in, catering, and their locations are available for functions where customers can expect to have the most fun while indulging in smoked, stuffed jalapenos, tacos, paella and for the sweet tooth - hot, housemade churros. YUM!
The brand holds a liquor licence and is well known for its exciting variety of martini cocktails, with the all-time favourite being the “Cotton candy martini” and their very own “ Rosa Colada”.
Let everyday be a celebration of happiness with good food, electric vibes and success.
This is your opportunity to own a popular Mexican restaurant in the heart of Melbourne’s popular eatery precincts.
Benefits of owning a Rosa Mexicano franchise business
- Training support - full ongoing support throughout the training process, including from the Founder
- Marketing support - full support including both digital and traditional marketing
- Happy family environment
- Long lease agreement for Degrave Street - 9 years
- Owners are previous founders of Amigos (opened in 1993), and Hencho en Mexico (opened in 2013) boasting established success in the hospitality industry
- Multi ownership opportunity available
- Multiple-income stream opportunities with a business model that includes, dine-in, take-away, catering and functions.
- Long-standing loyalty with their operational management
Join a hospitality brand with established industry success.
Rosa Mexicano is a popular go-to mexican restaurant wanting to expand their blueprint across Melbourne. The brand is recruiting franchise partners to join in on their success.
Starting from $750,000 - $900,000
The idea of Rosa came from the meaning of ‘Pink’ which is a colour that represents a vibrant and fun environment and reflects in our colourful interiors. The Rosa Mexicano experience is all about creating fun, happy memories.
Rosa Mexicano is spearheaded by the original founder/head chef of “Amigos” Restaurant Group which originated in Chapel Street South Yarra with over 25 years’ experience, and one of the founders comes from another popular Mexican restaurant chain right here in Melbourne. We can assure you the quality of food and drinks are up there with the best Melbourne has to offer.
At this stage Rosa Mexicano has a store located in the iconic Clarendon Street, South Melbourne. The second store on Eat Street, Burwood Brickworks shopping centre, and the recent restaurant anchoring in Nelson place, Williamstown opened its doors in February and has proven to be the newest local favourite place to be. The next location will be Watergarden Shopping Centre which is set to be opened by the end of November 2021.
Training and Support
Franchisees of Rosa Mexicano will have full and ongoing support throughout the training process, this includes training from the Founders who have been in the hospitality industry since 1993. Franchisees will receive a simple and streamlined operations manual.
They will also receive assistance from the head office, with carefully selected locations for the demographics chosen for the best chance of success.
Franchisees will have marketing support from the head office, including traditional marketing, boosted online posts, special menu deals, as well as marketing on UberEats, Doordash, Deliveroo and Menulog. They will also have access to initial collateral such as company logos, content, imagery and videos. Templates will be provided, and assistance will be given for all marketing materials.
- Rosa Mexicano South Melbourne - Mamma knows South
- Here in this cosy little restaurant, you can sit back and watch the rush of the world pass you by, as you sip on a margarita and nibble on some nachos! This Mexican restaurant offers all of your favourites … and more! You can get bulging burittos - packed full of delicious rice ...
- Rosa Mexicano secures iconic spot
- 15 July 2022
- Rosa Mexicano is a popular restaurant that celebrates the aspects of Mexican food through strong culture and a friendly environment. The brand serves fresh and delicious Mexican food presented with a modern take on the traditional cuisine offering the experience of tasting Mexico.DC Strategy ...