Mail Boxes Etc. - Business Services Franchise
Own three businesses in one with an MBE centre. Introducing the MBE business opportunity.Watch Video
- Total Investment:
- $80,000 + working capital
Delivering Franchise Success
Own three businesses in one with an MBE centre. Introducing the MBE business opportunity.
Join the MBE Family!
BE a part of MBE.
Mail Boxes Etc. (MBE) is a global company with over 2500 locations internationally and 38 centres throughout Australia. They offer businesses and home offices a large selection of professional business services which have been conveniently consolidated at the one location.
About the Opportunity
Every day, MBE lends a helping hand to Australia’s 2.3 million businesses and provide the following services:
- Design, printing and copying
- Large format printing and banners
- Private mailboxes and mail forwarding
- Virtual office services
- 24-hour private mailbox access
- Packing and shipping
- Overnight courier and freight
- National and international courier and freight
The MBE franchise takes full advantage of the latest technologies, connecting individuals and businesses like never before. This has been a major contributing factor to Australia shifting to a service-based economy.
An MBE franchise is ideally positioned to capitalise on both these trends with a business model that combines state-of-the-art technology and services provided to Australia’s ever-expanding business and home offices.
The MBE franchise network has had fantastic growth across the region, with the top ten centres averaging 31% growth year-on-year. Other key franchise success factors include:
- Established globally for 30+ years
- Part of a global franchise group
- Accredited finance program available
- Multi award-winning international franchise
- Clean, professional working environment
- Non-food franchise - no waste, no mess, no perishables
- Five days per week, professional business hours
- No experience required
- Full training provided plus ongoing support
- Preferred supplier program
- Strategic site selection process
Franchise Opportunities Available Nationally
We can offer you currently available sites or find you a location within your preferred area. The MBE business model suits high volume retail-orientated business locations in Australia’s largest shopping centres through to a corporate account-orientated business in an industrial estate.
Low initial franchise cost - starting from $80,000 + working capital
MBE has been established globally for over 30 years and to date, there are over 2,500 MBE stores worldwide in over 30 countries and franchisees can soak in the rewards of being part of a multi award-winning, international franchise
Everything you need to achieveNo experience is needed! No matter your background, you do not need franchise development, graphics, or product experience to succeed with MBE. Franchisees will attend an eight-week initial training program consisting of:
- Training in our Sydney head office
- In-store work experience
- Post opening training via face to face, phone and internet support
- 24/7 access to training via the MBE Academy online portal
Clayton Treloar, Chief Executive Officer of Mail Boxes Etc. Australia will work closely with franchisees to support them throughout their journey. In addition, Clayton will share his knowledge and experience of being a MBE franchise owner for over six years. In addition to Clayton’s support, there are eight Area Managers that will offer a helping hand and will happily answer any questions and give advice.
MBE Head Office provides continual marketing support to all franchisees. Each quarter, specific products or services are priority targets and the brand develops a marketing strategy which is released to the system for co-ordinated distribution. Simply put, MBE take the guesswork out of marketing your business, so you can concentrate on what you do best, serving your faithful clients.
Get started today! Enquire now to join the MBE franchise family!
- COVID FUELS GROWTH FOR BRISBANE PRINT STORE CELEBRATING 20 YEARS
- Global supply chain issues and pandemic-related printing needs have delivered strong growth for MBE Brisbane CBD as the business centre chalks up 20 years of operation. Under the leadership of American backpacker-turned-business owner Chris Ryder, the enterprise – now one of the highest ...
- MBE successfully expands its global commerce capability.
- The MBE Worldwide S.p.A shareholders have announced the exciting acquisition of a majority stake in World Options. World Options is an international player in shipping, delivery, and logistics with more than 120 franchisees and agents across the UK, USA, Australia, the Netherlands, and ...
- MBE prestigious award announced!
- 22 July 2022
- MBE prestigious award announced!Mail Boxes Etc. (MBE) is a global company with over 2500+ locations internationally and 40 centres throughout Australia. They offer businesses and home offices a large selection of professional business services which have been conveniently consolidated at the ...
- MBE adds female duo to growing Brisbane network
- 22 July 2022
- MBE adds female duo to growing Brisbane networkMail Boxes Etc. (also known as MBE) has announced a brand new franchise location in Archerfield, south of the Brisbane Central Business District (CBD) which will be led by all-female owners. The new location is part of the planned expansion for ...
- MBE FRANCHISING
- 22 July 2022
- MBE has been established globally for over 30 years and to date, there are over 2,500 MBE stores worldwide in over 30 countries and franchisees can soak in the rewards of being part of a multi-award-winning, international franchise.