City Cave - Float & Wellness Franchise
Are you ready to be part of the world's fastest-growing wellness franchise? We're on the lookout for passionate franchise partners who want to create a wellness haven in their community.
- Franchise Fee:
- On Request
- Request Free Information
Other Areas Available
Opportunities across VIC, NSW, WA & SA
Are you ready to be part of the world's fastest-growing wellness franchise?
We're on the lookout for passionate franchise partners who want to create a wellness haven in their community.
Our franchise system centres around a blend of transformative experiences through a combination of float therapy (using sensory deprivation to achieve deep relaxation), infrared saunas (detoxifying the body using heat and light) and massages (relieving tired muscles). This has created a following of loyal clients who are intent on unplugging, unwinding and unlocking their health and wellbeing goals.
City Cave, established in 2016, has swiftly expanded to over 70 centres, with several more in development, all set to open their doors in 2024. The brand's founders, Tim Butters and Jeremy Hassell, ventured into franchising in 2018 after their own profound experiences with float therapy. Since then, City Cave Float & Wellness Centre has rapidly evolved into one of Australia's most swiftly growing franchise systems.
To become a successful City Cave franchise owner, no prior experience is necessary. What we seek are individuals with a fervour for enhancing the health and wellness of their communities, individuals who resonate with our core values. Everything we do is rooted in the principles of Abundance, Collaboration, Balance, and Empathy.
The City Cave franchise model caters to owner-operators and engaged investor-operators.
City Cave provides a comprehensive national marketing strategy along with full support for your local digital marketing and online management platform, ensuring your Cave's success.
Training and Support
We're dedicated to equipping our franchise partners for success. Our training and induction program includes:
- Instructor-led one-week classroom training
- In-centre practical one-on-one training
- Access to over 20 hours of City Cave online courses
- Ongoing support and access to experienced business coaches
- Monthly benchmark reporting
- Regular small group network meetings
- Annual City Cave conference
With expansion plans unfolding across Australia, we're eager to hear from individuals who share our passion for introducing a wellness sanctuary to their community. Don't miss the chance to join the wellness revolution with City Cave!
- Tradies ditch construction for wellness leading to global success
- 17 November 2023
- A Brisbane self-care brand launched seven years ago by two tradies has found global success, after launching its first United States franchise last week. Float and Wellness centre City Cave opened its doors to the Florida city of Fort Lauderdale on Sunday AEST following its success in the ...