HOME SECRETARY OF THE UK SAJID JAVID LAUNCHES NEW SHOWROOM IN BIRMINGHAM SOUTH
Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen makeover company, has just opened a brand-new showroom in Barnt Green. Owner, Zoe Galloway, celebrated the grand opening with the help of her friends, family, fellow local business owners and several new customers. On hand to cut the ribbon was Home Secretary of the UK Sajid Javid, as well as Dream Doors’ Operations Director, Edward Brewer.
A national brand with more than 80 locally-owned, franchised showrooms, Dream Doors provides quality kitchens through an award-winning service, but with a particular focus on its innovative ‘kitchen facelift’. By simply replacing the kitchen’s doors and worktops, Dream Doors can create what looks like a brand-new kitchen but for a fraction of the price, hassle and time associated with a full refit.
Before joining the Dream Doors network, Zoe had worked in both construction management and interior design. And, although previous kitchen industry experience isn’t required, Zoe says she was looking for a business that tapped into her creativity and passion for home improvement. She was also keen to run a local business with her family that was, in turn, supported by an extremely successful and trusted national brand.
“I feel it’s really important to support local businesses and the community,” she says. “I’m proud to be hiring local people and trades and, with the help of everyone at Dream Doors, will work hard to attract more customers to visit our village of Barnt Green. And it’s great to be offering them the most cost-effective choice when it comes to transforming their kitchen too.”
The Dream Doors brand can validate its first-class reputation through comments its customers have made about its service. Based on almost 20,000 reviews and 65,000 installations, the company has an average score of 9.7/10 on the independent consumer monitoring website, Checkatrade. What’s more, Dream Doors has won several national awards, including 2017’s Home and Living Awards for “Best Money Saving Product” and “Best Kitchen Supplier”, where John Lewis and Debenhams shared the winner’s rostrum.
About Dream Doors
- Dream Doors is the industry leader in kitchen facelifts with close to 80 franchisees.
- The franchise fee is £29,950 + vat with a further £45,000 to £50,000 needed in working capital, for showroom fit out, for a vehicle lease and for other start-up costs.
- Special funding options are available for new franchisees, and these can be spread over several years to make the Dream Doors franchise more affordable than ever.
- Dream Doors has won the BFA's Franchisee Recruitment of the Year Award, is a former BFA 'Brand Builder of the Year' for 2008, and in 2008 won a Department of Trade and Industry backed National Training Award for the strength of its sales training programme.
- The company has been shortlisted for a record 31 Franchise Marketing Awards, winning 9 trophies in total.
- Dream Doors also won two trophies at the inaugural Home & Living Awards, joining household names such as John Lewis and Debenhams on the winner’s rostrum.
- The Dream Doors franchise is a management operation that can be operated from a home base for just the first six months while sourcing suitable retail premises.
- Franchisees do not need any previous experience of the kitchen industry as full training in sales is provided, and head office help source local kitchen fitting contractors.