Located in the tightly held Fyshwick Markets (Canberra, ACT), the Crust Bakery is a rare find.
Here are some of the key features and benefits that should compel you to enquire and then own:
• Profits exceeded $500,000, and sales surpassed $2,250,000 for the 2020-2021 year.
• The business only trades four days a week between Thursday through Sunday, 7.30 am and 5.30 pm, allowing for the rare work-life balance so many business owners and their staff seek.
• The lease is long and secure, and total occupancy costs are approximately $125,000 per annum or about 5% of turnover. They are located in what is arguably Canberra's premium fresh-food precinct, The Fyshwick Markets, which claims to have 1,000,000 visitors per year.
• Friendly and more social work hours means that it is easier to attract and retain key staff. There is a large contingent of well-trained staff that help the owners run the business.
• It's non-franchise, and there is about $650,000 in plant and equipment offered, including vehicles - but fear there is no account customers and an 80%-20% split in card and cash payments.
Expressions of interest are sought from secure financial buyers with a buyers guide of approx $1,000,000.
Expressions close on 29/11/2021, with a settlement ideally at the end of 2021. Strong pre-offers in writing will be considered.
We have prepared a detailed Business Information Package and have supporting documents.
In the first instance, we ask that you email your full name, contact number and interest in owning. Once you have been qualified and signed the deed of confidentiality, we send through all available information.
Meetings with the owner and broker are possible via the zoom platform because of the ongoing Covid restrictions, which have not ceased trade but limited physical inspections.
Frank Walmsley Business Sales Advisor