Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Takings: $26,000 per week approx.
• Supermarket premises with high exposure and close to public transport near Glenroy
• In a wealthy/traditional suburb, where customers have high spending power
• Licensed to sell alcohol in the supermarket
• The current owner only works part-time in the business
• Supermarket very easy to operate, with good systems in place
• Cheap rent with long lease
• Large premise with the potential to increase takings by increasing product lines
• The current owner will provide full training to the buyer
Call today to find out more!
Agent: Varun Sharma
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business