Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Floral Image Franchise
Area: East Suffolk/North Essex
This is a B2B, artificial floral displays rental business
Established Customer Base
Dependable reoccurring monthly revenue
This is a one-person business (run from your home) with current annual revenue exceeding £50,000.…generating a gross annual salary in excess of £30,000, with significant potential for growth.
Servicing the existing customer base to maintain the above revenue / salary consumes less than 10 days a month.…leaving you with 20-21 days each month to focus on growing the business, pursuing hobbies, or simply relaxing. Few business opportunities offer this high degree of life-style flexibility.
Price: £55K (negotiable) REDUCED FROM £85K
What do you get for the price?
• Customer base generating a dependable monthly reoccurring revenue of over £4,000•
A highly dependable monthly income
• Several hundred floral displays i.e. your rental stock
• Stock for revamping / repairing display units
• A branded van, fully kitted out for this business
• Sundry tools and equipment
• Floral Image’s online accounting system
• Floral Image’s online customer recording system
• Full training and business handover process
How does the Floral Image business model work?
• Rent one or more floral displays from you which you change each calendar month for a new, clean display.
• The old display is cleaned and then rented out (recycled) to another customer.
• Acquired by placing a floral display for a free week-long trial supported by a sales leaflet. The proposition is very simple and the product sells itself.
• If the prospect is happy with the price and quality and the display enhances their business premises., they will rent one or more displays.
What is special about Floral Image displays:
• Lifelike appearance is unrivalled and most people believe they are real until told otherwise.
• Designs are commissioned especially for Floral Image and are therefore unique.
• There is absolutely nothing available for hire or purchase that comes close to this quality!
What is the growth potential for this business?
Obviously, potential is limited to what can be extracted from the franchisee’s geographical territory which is sized by the franchisor to deliver a set number of rental displays.
The current customer base/number of displays on rental is 50% of full territory potential. Thus, the business’ territory is sized to enable considerable further growth.
The current owners feel that this business could easily be grown to 80% of target potential within 12-18 months, dependent upon the number of ‘free days’ per month that are devoted to new business development.
Who is best suited to this type of business?
• Anyone who is seeking a minimalist, really simple business to run from home and who would also like some flexibility to do other things during the month.
• This workload could also be shared with a partner or maybe a son / daughter etc.
• No sales expertise is required, but the new owner must be comfortable dealing with small business owners and business managers.
• Must be comfortable driving a small van.
• Someone who enjoys being out and about in a lovely area of the UK.
• Someone who is happy updating data on online systems. Not difficult and full training will be provided.
• Someone who is moderately fit. Driving, loading, delivering and cleaning displays is good exercise.
Key running costs?
• Franchisor’s commission.
• Running and maintaining a small van, plus fuel.
• Topping up display stocks and purchase of replacement flower heads etc.
• Purchase of new sales literature / business cards.
• Annual accountancy fees.
• Storage space – if none available at home address.
• No marketing activity required – thus, no marketing expertise or costs involved.
• No direct competition – nor is there any on the horizon.
• Floral Image brand awareness in the territory is growing and underpinned by a positive reputation.
• Artificial flowers have become an accepted technology that is arguable ‘greener’ than real cut flowers.
Reason for sale?
Owner wishes to retire in the near future.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business