Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Fitness Club – World Class, Fun, Easy to Run
Have Fun and make money. Gym ownership provides a great quality of life business with happy customer, happy employees and stability with attractive cash-on-cash returns.
Top reasons to consider a fitness business:
1. Quality of life business
2. Recurring monthly eft revenue
3. Multiple revenue streams
4. Equity / wealth builder
5. No corporate pressure or downsizing
6. Can not be amazon-ed or outsourced
7. Scalable / multiple options
the health and fitness industry is one of the most proven, recession resistant industries in the united states. In fact, the “boutique” fitness category is one of the fastest growing sectors in the u.s. Economy growing at a rate of 450% per year and the fitness industry has enjoyed sustained, consistent growth for over 20 years.
our firm specializes in helping our clients find fitness & gym opportunities that are well suited for both their personal and financial goals.
At wesellgyms, we have the largest database of locations, franchise brands, and resale opportunities in the country. Plus, we have a team of industry experts who will take the time to help you evaluate opportunities that are well suited for both your personal and financial goals - whether that is one of the 20+ different franchised brands we work with or an existing fitness business for sale in your area.
100’s of resales available - gain access today:
- fitness gyms
- marital arts studios
- yoga – pilates
- crossfit / spartan
- kickboxing / boxing
- dance / ballet
- cycle / spin
- agility / sports training
- batting cages / indoor field
- gymnastics | and more…
types of opportunities:
- owner operator
- semi-absentee ownership
- single unit
- multiple unit
- territorial development
- master franchise
min liquid capital required: $125,000 (cash, home equity, sba, 401k etc.)
min. Net worth: $300,000
min. Credit score: 685+
typical capital requirements:
to qualify, (depending on the size of the club) a owner needs a minimum of:
• $125,000 liquid capital - $250,000 net worth (studio express club – 3.5k - 5.5k sq. Ft.)
• $250,000 liquid capital - $450,000 net worth (7k - 10k sq. Ft fitness center)
• $500,000 + liquid capital for larger facilities.
Cost to open a location varies based on the sq. Ft. Size of actual facility.
• Smaller gyms would typically range from between $175,000 to $300,000
• mid-size gyms would typically range from between $350,000 to $450,000
• large facilities $500,000 to $2,000,000
financing available: yes – turn-key financing resources are available. Call us for details
available territories: us & canada
available territories: prime locations are available across the usa right now!
Note: this information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. An offer or solicitation can only be made by a franchise disclosure document.
Our services to you are free and we have helped countless individuals realize their dreams of owning a fitness related business or grow their chain. We work with many of the country’s top fitness franchisors and represent virtually every sector in the fitness industry. Because we typically receive numerous inquiries weekly, we have to focused our time and energies on that individual who are most engaged in exploring business opportunities. So, we promise not to waste your time and respectfully request that you recognize our time is valuable and we must focus our attention on those who are actively engaged in learning more and following a structured process to gather information to determine if these opportunities are right for you.
- A turn-key business that requires no prior experience
- A solid business model in a consistently thriving industry
- Lower investment costs for higher profitability
- Low monthly overhead with minimal staffing requirements
- Competitive, multi-level investment choices
- Semi-absentee or owner-operate ownership options
- Generate recurring revenue through membership sales
- Multiple revenue streams with membership sales, personnel training, retail products, & more
- Diversified programs for all groups & fitness levels
Comprehensive Franchise Training Program - Marketing and Public Relations (PR) Support - Proven Operations Tools, Systems and Processes - On-Going educational, training, operational and marketing support.
Great turn-key financing options (up to 80%) are available to qualified buyers. Simple Financing to $250,000 with credit rating of 680 with no judgments or bankruptcy. Stress-free 401K rollover qualified funding is available to $1,000,000 plus SBA funding also available.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business