Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Categories: Food/Hospitality
Selling for much less than establishment cost- Asking price $149k.
This successful fast food franchise was setup less in 2012. The current owner has owned & operated it since 2015. She has now decided to start a family and has decided to sell. The business has been a consistent performer within this group. This is a great opportunity for someone who has good management skills and is willing to work hard to capitalize on this opportunity and reap the rewards.
Features & Benefits:
* Prime location in very busy Westfields Food Court.
* High consistent turnover with potential to improve further
* Highly patronized & Well regarded brand and products
* Well established franchise system.
* Loads of Potential for further growth.
* Popular products on the menu to suit all tastes
* Good systems in place. Provides ease of operation. Full training provided
* Good catering opportunities
* Would suit first time business owner as well as an experienced operator
Buyer will need to complete training and be approved by the franchisor.
This is a good opportunity for someone seeking a fully established business that's already generating good sales, at a bargain price. The current owner reluctantly has to sell, cause she's ready to start a family. Someone with good business skills and high energy should be able to take this business to the next level and make a substantial capital gain.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business