For only the second time in 21 years, this quality kitchenware business in the beautiful tourist town of Beechworth in Victoria’s North East is for sale and at only $84,000 plus Stock at Value (negotiable), now is the time to get into a business that returns a great profit!
The stunning building, circa 1880’s with old brick walls and soaring ceilings is the perfect back drop to the quality, well known kitchenware brands on display.
Despite the impact of COVID, the store is enjoying higher income than for many years. Being offered on a walk in – walk out basis with Stock at Value estimated to be approximately $50,000, this spacious store is just waiting for its next owner.
Key features of this business include:
• Excellent Return On Investment (ROI)
• Great product margins
• Premium main street location near the famous Beechworth Honey store
• Stunning, spacious premises
• Quality, well known brands
• Loyal, long term customer base
• Plenty of carparking
• Large storeroom at rear
• 2 years on current lease term remaining with 2x3 year renewal options
• Popular tourist town
• Opportunity to take the business to the next level by building an online store
This is a wonderful opportunity to own an established, extremely profitable business in one of the most beautiful towns in country Victoria. Call Jenny now to arrange an inspection.