Business ID: BS------
Corner Street Location - Good Cash Flow - Regular Repeat Business
Located in a Prime Position in Rockingham – with plenty of passing traffic - Woodbridge Deli Fish and Chips is a great investment for owner-operators.
Established by the current owners 17 years ago, there is plenty of potential to grow – by expanding the menu, serving coffee, and introducing delivery services such as Uber Eats.
- Serves hot and cold food - including fish and chips, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, rolls, cold drinks, homemade mushy peas and curry sauce
- Sells a large range of New Zealand products - including ice cream, bread, tinned and packet foods, sweets and biscuits
- Great street exposure with LED signage
- Plenty of off-street parking for easy customer access
- Next to McDonalds – Close to multiple factories and businesses
- Regular repeat business from locals, hospital workers, fire brigade, ambulance drivers, police etc
- Home delivery service with own drivers
- Website in place with excellent reviews
- Situated on the main route to Bunbury – and the road to the hospital
- Air-conditioned shop with 6 security cameras and front roller shutters
- Modern fit-out with walk-in cool room, 4 near-new chest freezers, fridges, refrigerated display cabinet, commercial fryers (including new turbo fryer), stainless steel benches and more
- 2-week training period - Owner retiring
There is immediate potential to increase profits by operating as a husband-and-wife team or partnership. This was how the business began but, due to injury, it now operates with one owner – which has reduced profits.
Price: $300k + SAV
Property Code: 3388