Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Takings: $18,000 per week approx.
* Well situated along a bustling shopping strip in a wealthy suburb near Elwood, with ample front door car parking.
* Directly opposite a busy railway station which generates very high foot traffic and exposure.
* An increasingly popular meeting place among the local residents and office workers.
* Has a rare and attractive double frontage, as well as a well-equipped premises, including a commercial kitchen, large function area and separate wine cellar.
* Spacious premises offers indoor and outdoor seating for up to 70 people.
* Long lease (5 x 5) with cheap rent (3% annual increments).
* Licensed to sell liquor.
* Very easy to operate with high profits (sells 35-40kg of coffee weekly) owner only needs to work part-time thanks to a team of staff.
* Great potential for growth by opening late or adding an evening function.
* Vendor selling due to family reasons.
Get in on this opportunity before it disappears!
For more information about this listing, please contact the agent below.
Agent: Frank He
Mobile: ---- --- ---
Email: [email protected]
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) ---- ----
Fax: (03) ---- ----
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business