Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is a strategic opportunity for an entrepreneur to acquire a proven solution with existing clients or a software company looking to expand.
The owner of this successful business is ready to retire and pass on his client-base, software, business processes and industry knowledge built over the years at a realistic price.
We are seeking expressions of interest in THE ASSETS of this business, i.e. the application software including source code, the client-base and the on-going maintenance contracts.
Established in 1993, the company develops, sells, installs and maintains a suite of safety and risk modules for a number of Australian clients. Revenue comprises new sales and upgrades plus recurring maintenance contracts.
The solution can address a wide range of markets both local and international because of the scalability:
1. The corporate sector where Risk Management is fast becoming an essential requirement
2. Mid-range organisations such as Local Government to meet compliance requirements and
3. The small business sector by way of an online fully hosted OHS entry level system.
To take advantage of these markets, to fast track the required development and to engage the essential sales and marketing resource, the business requires additional investment and skilled resources. As owners, we have largely funded the business development to date through private investment and sweat equity. This method will not be sufficient to fully commercialise the opportunity over the next two to three years to reach its potential value.
• Mature, well proven product addressing a wide range of business needs.
• Excellent GP margins
• Broad market sector
Recognised Industry Performance
• Automated management processes
• Fits any industry where safety or risk is a factor
• Web based, can be external or in-house hosted
• End user tailorable – simple to use
• Impressive Case Studies
• Easily integrated with external systems e.g. Insurers
• Built in automation
• Delivered fully operational
Exciting Growth Potential
• Fully scalable
• Competitive for large contracts
• Detailed development plan
• Driven by Government Legislation
Further information available upon request, please contact seller below for more details.
Because the system can cater for all aspects of small and large business plus Government, any organisation where health and safety is an issue, the potential growth is significant. The utilisation of the system in conjunction with a OHS support service for a small monthly fee in the SME market opens up an additional market not currently addressed.
The solution would then deliver the following commercial options:
• An integrated solution either online or internally hosted (Large Organisations)
• A range of sub products suitable for all levels of business (Medium Organisations)
• Tailored solutions - Safety, Quality, Environment, Audit and Risk. (Small & Low Risk Organisations)
There are numerous OHS solutions, both International and domestic online and in-house.
There are a number of key differentiators with the current Integrated Solution:
• the product provides a complete solution to meet OHS requirements
• The solution is available fully hosted or in-house, most competitors have only one option.
• The solution is fully web based, browser and device independent.
• Includes one of the simplest Incident Logging tools available.
• Includes an adhoc report generator.
• Delivered fully operational with client files
• Can be tailored to suit an organisation's unique requirements.
That considered, it is still a crowded market place and new strategies to allow the solution to stand above the competitors will be required.
Mon - Friday, 9:00 to 5:00
A negotiated hand over package would be available.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business