All Products outlet Lotto agency, news agency, Western union and RIA agency. Located in Fairfield council. Over $820K in Lotto sales with over $92k lotto commission, net profit over $80K in Financial Year 2022. Low rent and long lease. Same owners for over 23 years. Owners are looking to retire.
All reasonable offers for the goodwill will be considered. New digiPost lotto counter with two LCD screens, fixture & fitting, drink fridge, air conditioner, laser printer and colour printer are included with the goodwill at no extra cost. Stock at valuation. One week training in the shop will be provided to ensure a smooth handover.
Located in Fairfield council, within a central shopping/village less than 100m from a train station and an Aldi store that provides convenient access to amenities, including the Post Office, pharmacy, bakeries, fruit & veg and Asian groceries, butcher, variety store, tobacconist, family day care, medical centers and a dentist. The central village area also includes access to beauty services including barbers, beauty and nail salon and a relaxed dining scene with a chicken shop and Asian restaurant. A small park is within short walking distance and a large council car parking area is accessible for both locals and visitors.
Surrounded by 3 new residential apartments buildings with over 300 residential units and more than 13 commercial tenancies. 2 apartments buildings are completed and occupied, and 1 apartment building is in the completion stage.
A large national property and construction group has lodged a stage 1 development application in October 2021 to the Fairfield council, seeking to construct a new 397 residential apartments at the back of the shopping complex.
Sizes of the premise
The shop is approximately 55 m2, with separate 26 m2 garage & storage space with a roller door, and a separate private toilet on the premise.
Mon – Fri : 6 am to 5 pm
Sat : 7 am to 12 noon
Sun : 7 am to 12 noon
Closed during Easter, Christmas, New Year and public holidays
New 3-year lease from 5/3/2022, with option of renewal for additional 3-year, low rent and no CPI increase with the remaining of my lease.
Husband (full time) & wife (one day a week), no extra staff
Very stable business, same owners for over 23 years since Dec 1999.
Over $ 820K in Lotto sales & over $ 92k lotto commission in Financial Year 2022, improving steadily over the years, net profit over $80K. Each year we close the shop for 2 weeks in total during Easter , Christmas, and New Year holidays.
Upgraded lotto digiPost counter with 2 large LCD screens.
Full lotto products, newspapers, magazines, tobacco & cigarettes, confectionery, drinks, greeting cards, ice cream, stationary, phone recharge & Opal top ups, Western Union & RIA money transfers, key cutting service, faxing service.
No paper delivery, very simple business to run, requires adequate mastery of English language and mandatory training and approval by The Lott (NSW Lottery).
Well known and serviced by the local community, with many loyal long standing customers. Plenty of potential to grow the business when additional new residents occupy the newly built apartments.
1. New customers from 3 new apartment buildings development:
- Apartment opposite the shop with 83 residential units, 6 retail tenancies, 132 car spaces. Completed in 2021.
- Apartment at at the entrant to the shopping complex just 50 m from the shop, 12 story mixed use. 160 residential units, 7 commercial tenancies & community centre, 228 car spaces. Completed in early 2022.
- Apartment at the back of the shop. 8 story mixed use. In the building process.
- A large national property and construction group has lodged the stage 1 development application in October 2021 to the council, seeking to construct 397 apartments.
2. Expand cigarettes range. So far only very limited cigarettes are for sale.
3. Extend business hours on Sat & Sun
4. Promote key cutting and money transfer services (currently not being well promoted)
5. Add parcel pickup from Amazon and others
6. Add new products such as toys, gifts, education books, etc.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.