Restaurant – willoughby road – crow’s nest – best location;
Close to 2 free large parking stations
● Has been recognised as being the best French Restaurant in Sydney‘s North Shore
● Enjoys a strategic and visible location on Willoughby road – close to parking and other important small shopping and retail outlets.
● Was established 2014 but this location has been home to quality suburban Restaurants since the late 1990’s. Including The Vineyard.
● There is sufficient street parking near to the restaurants plus the two large public car parks within easy walking distance from the restaurant.
● This is a highly profitable business which operates with a minimum of staff.
● Current Trading hours: Lunch and Dinner: Tuesday through Saturday Closed: Sunday & Monday
● Customers come for the food and service and value - is a very popular family restaurant and supported by locals for casual and/or Family dining. BYO is permitted Tuesday - Thursday
● Fully equipped and easily operated – both front of house and kitchen. Excellent Storage and refrigeration
● Rent currently represents approximately 7% of turnover
This French Bistro makes the most of its prime position at Crows Nest's dining district on Willoughby Road. Not only is it hard not to miss, but also incredibly inviting, has plenty of indoor and outdoor seating and serves up simple French cuisine with wines to match. French expats and Francophiles alike will rejoice at the sight of traditional French country dishes (yes, it serves snails) and those who are uninitiated to the world of proper French cuisine are certainly in for a treat. With the cooler months approaching, tuck in to a hearty, traditional confit duck l'orange with pomme purée, spinach and Grand Marnier emulsion.
Asking Price: $235,000 + SAV
For more information contact: