Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Large scale projects announced recently by Federal and State Governments, require a ‘specialised application solution’ that only this company can provide
• Established 10+ years - enviable industry reputation
• World leading brands/technology
• Strong EBITDA performance
• High value items with recurring revenue - frequent servicing requirements
• Product solutions aligned to major infrastructure, building, safety projects – many of which are government funded
• Pipeline orders for 2021/22 is already looking strong
• Demand looks set to be strong well into 2022 and beyond
• Experienced and highly skilled staff in place across all areas
This business can boast direct relationships with clients that include (not limited to) State Governments, Local Councils, Multinational Civil Construction companies and other industry ‘main players’.
H/O is currently located in Queensland but supplies clients throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Would ideally and seamlessly suit an existing operation that has a desire to become supplier to ‘tier 1’ client base and has the following business attributes:
• National footprint – sales/servicing
• Small/medium machinery supplier
• Workforce skills required – mechanical and hydraulics trades
• Sales driven team
3-years remaining + 3-year option
Reason for Sale
Owners seeking change
About the Business
This business is synonymous with the industry that it services and is recognised as the ’GO TO’ business.
Supplying Blue Chip solutions to Australian and New Zealand clients via strategic alliances with the world’s best brands, offering market leading sales/commissioning procedures and fully supported by a skilled after-market/service reassurance.
Government (Federal/State and Local) infrastructure projects are a key market where these products are required. Currently planned and recently announced infrastructure projects across all levels of Government are projected to have a very positive effect on demand for this business for the foreseeable future.
Since the owners established the business in 2008, this business has grown impressively, through a Strategic Purpose focusing on a niche segment of a much larger market (inch wide – mile deep principle). This specialisation model has resulted in them being awarded ‘Sole Distributor’ status for one of the worlds most renowned brands and a ‘Strategic Partner’ status with the other main brands.
There has been little outbound marketing undertaken relying on repeat business and referral recommendations. Solutions provided nationally (and NZ) but main strength is on the Eastern Seaboard.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business