This is the perfect business for a family looking for the laid back country lifestyle or a working couple.
Burketown is located in North West Queensland in the Gulf of Carpentaria. The Owner has been running this business for 40 years and is now looking to retire.
About the Business:
- Has one full-time and 2 casual employees to run the business which operates Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-12pm.
- It has one Australia Post terminal and two shop terminals
- The freehold includes a three bedroom residence with business premises attached to the front.
- The Australia Post Office services Burketown and the surrounding communities;
- 90 Post Office Boxes on site;
- Operates two Mail Service Contracts;
- Potential to add other products and services;
- Income sources are diverse (Australia Post, Convenience Store and mail services), generating a steady and regular income meaning you don’t have to worry about cash flow.
The town supports a local Police Station, State School (Prep to Year 6), Kindergarten, Service Station, Medical Clinic, Shire Council and rural communities.
Price - $700,000 plus Stock at value, includes both residential and business premises ($400,000 for the real estate, $300,000 for the business).
Please note that Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency status is required to purchase this business and all training will be done by Australia Post prior to settlement.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.