Central SEQ base servicing mainly residential builds, Noosa, Toowoomba, Northern Rivers, Brisbane & between. 900t of quality scaff and void covers (Replacement cost $3M+ & rising!)
This is an excellent business established on service within an industry where builders while dollar conscious will favour quality service and safety over just a cheap price.
This positioning by the business has been proven numerous times with clients temporarily trying competitors but returning for the reliability and trusted service with safety the business offers.
Construction in SEQ had been tightening before and then through the origins of the Covid pandemic but now we are seeing the boom fuelled by both government home owner grants and the magnet that SEQ is to all of Australia as well as the world. With decades of development areas being laid out across SEQ this is a perfect time to expand a current operation or dive into the industry for the first time.
Safety regulations ensure this business will have demand in line with the construction industry moving forward. With a replacement value of $3M+ on hire inventory with metal scaffolding, aluminium scaffold and void covers Buying this business with its history of sales from $1.3M to $2.25M is a great opportunity that will be snapped up. Current last quarter sales circa $490k.
The business has plenty of growth opportunities as well. Currently with two teams operating on sites and a yard crew all working with the owner as the general manager.
With a great reputation and loyal clients it would be easy to expand with other hire options being added as feasible to do so. Transport of items to and from sites could also be reviewed to assess the savings in one or two trucks being added to the structure.
To be able to buy this business buyers will need to either take on the GM role of the current owner or invest in a new GM that can perform the role. Processes and systems in place will make transitioning of the business easier for new owners.
Key Business Points
• Reputation for quality service and safety affording better margins than most.
• A1 with $3,500m2 yard positioned central to access all major development areas in SEQ.
• Strong client mix with no client more than 9% of turnover in the last two years
• Many clients using the business for 100% for their scaffolding requirements.
• Two experienced site teams for erecting and dismantling on site saving 30% + on previous structure costs with sub-contractors.
• Processes & systems to help new owner transition into the business.
• Replacement cost of metal scaffold alone of $2.2M add aluminium and voids and its over $3M!
• Projected 2022 turnover $2M
• Projected owners returns available to qualified enquirers.
• Exclusive listing – call or contact Tony Hancock immediately to begin enquiry.
The yard is situated in a large industrial area with superb access for trucks making dispatch & delivery easy. The yard is minutes from major arterial roads affording economical transport to all areas of SEQ. A lockable office is located on the yard.