- Categories: Industrial/Manufacturing
Manufacturing, warehousing, showrooms All in One
An opportunity has been made available after many years of highly successful operation of a Manufacture/supply aluminium windows and doors. The product range consists of Louvre windows, fixed windows, sliding windows, aluminium awning windows, Bi fold, stacking, hinged, sliding doors and many more.
This Australian manufacturer has its unique space in the building industry with a reputation for designing and manufacturing to the highest standards, aimed specifically at the demanding residential market.
Manufactured to Australian standard with compliance and quality assurance in place.
Normalised EBITDA of over $1.3 million offering high Return on Investment in the unprecedented environment (2021) and growing further in the current financial year forecasting by 10%.
This will be an excellent strategic buy to grow the market share providing Australian manufacturing products at the least possible delivery time and possibly readily available.
Based on their extensive experience and the client network, the business offers excellent manufacturing facility with quality assets, highly skilled staff, dedicated warehousing facility, and showrooms across Sydney area.
* Turnover of over $11 Million (2021) with high return
* Repeat and long-established customers for over 10 years
* Well established marketing within industry and social media
* Experienced, competent, and loyal team in place allowing the owner to play a strategic role for business growth
* Business to Customers and Business to Business dealings
* Strong supplier network with over 10 years of relationship
* Extensive industry knowledge
* Great potential to grow the business
Over and above, business offers high credibility in the residential and commercial construction market. Good industry network and exposure generates sales on a regular basis.
Not to be missed opportunity for someone who would like to either expand or explore this lucrative business.
Broker: Himanshu Shah
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquirers in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.