BOOMING BUSINESS - 66% GROWTH ON NET PROFIT IN FY23!
Iconic and perfectly positioned, Coast Roast Espresso Bar presents an unmissable opportunity for the astute buyer.
Capitalising on the Far North’s robust bounce back from COVID, a renewed enthusiasm for Cairns’ hospitality sector and the local prominence of the establishment itself, the business is on an upward trajectory.
FY23 saw a staggering 66% growth in Net Profit, highlighting the incredibly strong economic position the business currently enjoys.
Strategically located on one of the acknowledged best sites in Cairns, the espresso bar overlooks the pristine Lagoon and Fogarty Park.
Coast Roast enjoys heavy foot traffic and is within a stone’s throw of many major Hotels, including the new Oaks Hotel and Crystalbrook Trilogy.
Increasing trade to include a dinner sitting, enhancing the café’s social media presence and implementing the online ordering portal promise untapped markets for expansion rarely seen in such well-established businesses.
Other features of the business opportunity include:
• Heavy pedestrian foot traffic from both The Esplanade and Shields Street corridor
• Close proximity to the Reef Fleet and Coach Terminals, Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal and
• Great mix of repeat local and tourist clientele with seating for 80
• Lease expires 20-02-2028, with a 5-year option at favourable rent
• Turnkey operation with all procedures in place
• New website featuring online and takeaway orders
• All Cairns events (Targa, Festival Cairns, Marathon, Cairns Ironman etc.) are conducted directly adjacent
• Fully licensed
• Open 7 days a week
• Fully trained staff
• FYTD23 sales have increased by over 25% on pre-pandemic sales with the business now operating one shift less
• Outstanding business reputation with glowing social media reviews
• Implementation of the already set up and ready-to-action online ordering portal.
• Potential to increase evening trade via menu diversification
Securing a successful business which enjoys a tightly held, premium location in the midst of the Far North’s post-COVID tourism boom is an opportunity not to be missed.
Hands-on operators, extended families and passive investors are urged to secure their future NOW!