Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Clean, Repair And Replace Roof And Gutter, Brisbane And Ipswich, Qld For Sale

Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia
Asking Price:
$199,000 (AUD)
Sales Revenue:
Available on request
Cash Flow:
Available on request

Business ID: BS------

Work from home, No Franchise fees, $230K+ Profit to Owner in 2020

Established in 2013 the business services all facets of roof repair, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning and tree lopping The business’ main clients are Real Estate Agents (80%) while retail accounts for the remaining 20%. Sales have increased year on year for the last 3 years, with 2020 sales exceeding $450,000

The business has thrived primarily from word of mouth referrals from customers. Leads also come in via its website. It has has the capacity to continue growing and scaling moving forward and this is evidenced by $2.5M worth of quotes sent out last year, which are currently not followed up.

Business Highlights

-2020 revenue in excess of $450,000
-2020 profit to owner in excess of $230,000
-$42,500 of assets included in purchase price (as valued by owner)
-Easily relocated to your home office/yard
-Owner to provide training as required
-Independent Business – NOT a franchise
-Owner currently working an average 2-3 days per week

Overall, this business provides an excellent bolt-on acquisition opportunity for an existing business wishing to extend their client base or product offering OR an individual wishing to maintain the current 2-3-day envious work-life balance the current owner has, OR dive full-time into the business and seek new growth avenues.

The asking price is $199,000, including assets valued by owner at $42,500. Owner is highly motivated to sell and asks for all offers to be presented.

Contact Information

  1. Optional
  2. Country

  1. Optional
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to Xcllusive Business Sales Pty Ltd. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here