- Categories: Industrial/Manufacturing
This business looks set for a prosperous future, to meet the increased demand in Far North Queensland, with EBITDA of $1,658,837 and Year to Date EBITDA for 2 months of $855,485! With $9.7 Million in Plant & Equipment.
Leading Civil, Earthmoving, and Heavy Machinery hire specialists to road construction and construction industries. Enviable direct client list, huge development in Far North Queensland!
The owner established this business over 42 yrs ago and is ready to retire.
The company has been in operation since 1979 and has achieved numerous awards. Over this time, the company has undertaken and completed a vast number of projects across the entire state of Queensland, the Cape York Peninsula, and the Torres Strait Islands for an array of clients including private developers, property developers, Local & State Government, Aquaculture industry and Thoroughbred Racing industry. These projects and many more, have earned accolades along with an enviable reputation of providing quality work to every project.
This opportunity would ideally suit an existing National organisation to the Building and Construction industry, looking to diversify and capitalize on an impressive client base.
This business is recognized as the leader in the industry with a complete in-house design offering an unparalleled range, supply, knowledge, and services, for this specialized market segment within the building and construction/road construction industries.
- Suit merger/ acquisition, investor or independent owner operator
- Established 42+ - enviable industry reputation
- Strong EBITDA performance with strong sales growth
- Huge asset base of $9.7 million
- Design solutions completed in house
- Pipeline orders for 2021/22 is already looking strong
- Demand looks set to be strong well into 2022 and beyond
- Experienced and highly skilled staff in place across all areas
- Owner prepared to assist the transition and possibly beyond (to be negotiated)
For a detailed Information Memorandum, follow the link to complete the confidentiality agreement - https://forms.gle/iZUXfCvruZhessDDA